Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What Day Is It?

Oh yeah.... It's the day that I am supposed to step on the scale and see the number GO DOWN, too bad that didn't happen today.  Let me explain.   I am still working out and I am still paying for Weight Watchers but for some reason I was just not feeling it this past week, and was that reflected this morning, ugh.  It also does not help that we help run a family business (a small country inn in NC) and we have been recently redoing/updating our cook book.  Can you see where I am going...we have been testing recipes which means eating, not lots of eating, just little bits here and there.  Like today I make broccoli casserole, homemade yeast rolls, and mini cheesecake bites (those are in the oven now and smell AMAZING!).  I also made homemade this Italian Flatbread, (I think I found this on Pinterest) and it was super easy and very good.  I made them so that I could make Seamus pizza's (instead of buying frozen ones).  I am going to freeze some so that I can pull one out a bake him his own little pizza whenever I decide.  So I did all that with two boys (one acting CRAZY and one wanting to be held) and I still am going to work out later.

I have been watching Biggest Loser this season and I really like their theme of NO EXCUSES.  I have to really work on this.  Yes, I get to cook and be around wonderful food on a daily basis, but I also live next to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and have access to many many outdoor trails.  I just have to get out there and get on them!  Another week down, many more to go!

Oh, don't you just love when your child/children look at you and light up, like you are their world!  It is one of my favorite parts of being a parent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment