Sunday, March 4, 2012

ABC Book

I saw this idea somewhere (Starting on Pinterest) and then I began looking around and found lots of fun examples, tutorials, ideas, whatever you want to call them.  So I started playing around with some of the pictures that I already have and actually got a pretty good start.  I feel like I have been pretty bad at printing pictures off and I think that this is a fun way to print some pictures and let Seamus interact with the pictures too!  I am hoping to finish this by Easter and give it to Shay then :)

I have had a ton of fun making this book!  I think I am only lacking 9 letters.  I will definitely be making a book for Declan in about a year as well!  It's fun to use pictures from the past 2 years and to see how much Shay has grown up!

So here are a few sneak peaks at what I have so far:


















No comments:

Post a Comment