Friday, February 10, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday: On Hold

Ok so we have been visiting my parents and getting our house in order to be rented so I was not at home on Wednesday this week and let's just say I really don't like my parent's scale.  I am pretty sure it is heavier than mine so rather than be discouraged I am holding off until next Wednesday when I will be home.  I have not done great with tracking my points this week, I think it is always hard when you are not at your own house with your own food etc.  We have a wedding next weekend so I should get back on track here soon!

In other news, 5k tomorrow!  I have been keeping on track with the Half Marathon training so running is getting easier in a sense even though the distances are getting longer.  I have a hard time motivating myself to run "fast"  when doing my training runs, especially since I run by myself.  I am thinking that this  5k will give me a pretty good example of what pace I am capable of running since I will actually be competing and I do have a rather competitive streak.  I would love to run the 5k in under 30 minutes, but right now I am averaging about 12 minutes a mile, which does not make me too happy knowing where I once was with running....but that is WAY in the past.  So maybe a little competition will get me moving faster...we shall see.  I will post my finish time sometime this weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment