Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today

I did not feel like running today.  I started out (the weather is BEAUTIFUL) and was running a at pretty fair pace but still thinking about NOT wanting to run and then I rolled my ankle.  Nothing too terrible just enough to stop me and make me walk the rest of the way which I really wanted to do anyway.  I saw some dear and ended up having a nice walk and feeling pretty good afterwards.  I am trying to talk myself into starting the shred to incorporate some simple strength training into my routine.

It is my birthday today so that's fun.  My sweet husband let me sleep in and made breakfast and cleaned the kitchen...no wait that is what I was dreaming of when I was woken and got up with Declan at 5am.  We are going to dinner a little later and then watching Tower Heist :)

My Weight Watchers weigh in day is tomorrow and I am hoping that will be a really good birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment