Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pictures

So lately I have seen lots of pictures of adorable siblings.  An older brother holding his baby brother with a sweet smile is one picture that I would LOVE to capture.  But no, this is what I get:

Now, Seamus loves his brother and always wants to hold him but suddenly anytime there is a camera, even if I have my phone trying to take a picture, he gets mad and makes these wonderful faces.


This one is not too terrible, I did for a moment think he was going to throw his brother off of him.
Seamus loves to just wear his underwear, it is really quite funny and annoying at the same time.  We are constantly asking him where his pants are and then he just runs and hides under a table laughing like the mad man that he is!

So, anybody have any tips are getting siblings, well older siblings, to take pictures?  





I will leave you with 2 pictures I was able to capture that I love:
This one of Daddy and his boys is ADORABLE, this was right after we moved to NC and only really seeing each other on the weekends.



I was able to snatch this picture right before Seamus started yelling about pictures, if only laundry wasn't on the back of the chair but such is life :)

I am one lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment