Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weigh-in Wednesday 2: REALLY

So I have been exercising and exercising and exercising and yet still when I weighed myself this morning I saw 212.0.  6 ounces REALLY!!!  I mean I could have been eating better, and a trip to Marietta to visit this weekend probably didn't help, but REALLY, REALLY!  I guess at least the scale moved because it hasn't done that in weeks, so there's something.  I plan on working on my caloric intake more this week so hopefully I will see a big number next Wednesday.

My Half Marathon training officially started on Monday which also coincided with me trying to start doing no carbs (again) and again I discovered that I cannot do a no carb diet, it just doesn't work.  Especially with all the cardio and running I am doing.  So I am trying to stick to around 1200 calories and get only good carbs when I have them.  I have thought about signing back up for Weight Watchers because I really enjoyed it while I was doing it before Declan was born but right now I am choosing to pay for the gym instead and work on my eating habits on my own.  Ok enough is enough maybe I will actually see some real loss next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment