Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Seamus Knox 1 Month

Last week Chad and I went to our friend Jennifer's house and she took some pictures of Seamus for us. They turned out AMAZING. We are so thankful to have such talented friends who are willing to take pictures of our sweet little boy. He is already growing so fast and we want to capture as many moments during this time as we can. I have about 2 and a half weeks left until I return to work... My classes have already started so I am getting slowly used to being away from Seamus for little bits a few days a week. I am hoping that we can get a little more of a schedule down before I start back to work. I have been letting Seamus take the lead up to this point and it stays the same most days. He will have one long sleep time at night (somewhere between 5 and 6 hours) which is great...if it didn't start at 8:00 at night :) We are hoping to move this time up to about 10:00 so that we get some more sleep along with him. He makes the cutest noises and faces!! We are so in love and it only keeps getting better!

Here are some of the pictures:





3 comments:

  1. The pictures are wonderful!!! What a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! So handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could just eat him with a spoon, so yummy!!I love that little man! ~Coco

    ReplyDelete