Saturday, December 26, 2009

More Pictures

We received a new camera at Thanksgiving (an early Christmas present) and Chad has been trying to capture as many pictures as we can for Seamus' first Christmas.
We could not have asked for a more precious Christmas gift than our beautiful baby boy. Every time I look at his beautiful face I wonder how anyone can see a baby and not believe in God. It is now so much easier to understand the true sacrifice of Jesus. What an amazing gift God gave to us all.

Grandma and Seamus

Hey Grandpa... :)

Gran Nana and Big Mel came to visit a few days before Christmas.

Baby Seamus, Mom, Grandma and Gran Nana

I love my new Teddy Bear Rug!! Thanks Aunt Mindy!


1 comment:

  1. So precious! You forget how tiny new baby's are until you see one again! They grow so fast! Seamus is darling. I look at Jet and think "were you ever that small!?" but I remember putting away his newborn-3month clothes and thinking "wow I can't believe you wore this! And it was big on you at first!" lol. Now I had to put away his 6-9 month clothes this week and he's only 7 months old! Congratulations you guys! Happy New Year! It's going to be a great one I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete