Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lack of Sleep

WOW!! Who knew such a tiny person could make such changes in your life. We are working on a schedule...not only for Seamus but for mom and dad as well!! Chad and I try to share the nightly responsibilities and that helps both of us get more sleep. Our sleep deprivation could be blamed on me since I really like to have him sleep in my arms during the day and at night he wants the same treatment. When he wakes up at night I may sigh and not really want to get up but then I see his little face and it makes me SO HAPPY!! I never thought that I could give so much love to something so little but he gets all that and more! I am so thankful for both of my boys and I am so in love!

One of the few times I put him down during the day :)
My little Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment