Saturday, October 2, 2010

New York New York

Labor day weekend we took a fun family trip to visit my Dad's family in upstate
New York.
We (me, Chad, my dad and Seamus) loaded up the car, yes the car, and drove
14 hours
to New York. We drove through the night so that Seamus could sleep as much of the trip as possible. It worked. He slept the whole night, which was the bulk of the drive, and we arrived about 10am on Friday. It was a great trip and Seamus got to meet his Great Grandparents (on my dad's side). We got to visit all of my dad's siblings (he is one of 7) and Seamus got to meet lots of family!


Seamus playing with Great Grandpa Wheeler
(who is almost 90)


Seamus with Great Grandma Wheeler


Handsome Boy at Mossy Bank over looking Bath, NY

Our Little Family at Mossy Bank


The Boys
(Grandpa, Chad and Seamus)
at Mossy Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment