Sunday, October 10, 2010

Photo Hunt

Oct2010-photohunt-badge

I have decided to attempt the October Photo Hunt. I read about this on Meredith's blog, La Buena Vida , and decided to give it a try.

Several months back I made a feeble attempt at 12 weeks to Better Photography, by feeble I mean I read each week but really only took and posted one set of pictures.

Since then life has become even more hectic with baby, work, and school but I find myself having my camera with me more and using it to help myself remember to slow down and enjoy life.

I work with 2 year olds so I get to take a lot of fun pictures and Seamus has gotten A LOT of personality so I enjoy getting to take more and more pictures of him.

I am hoping that by doing this challenge that I will CHALLENGE myself to take and post some pictures and actually finish a challenge.

Everyone should sign up! It will be fun to see how everyone interprets the categories (there are 20 total) and its seems to be a lot of fall stuff and I know how much we all love fall!!


No comments:

Post a Comment