Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crusin'

At one of my baby showers we received an awesome car activity walker. We have started putting Seamus in it every now and then and he LOVES it!
Seamus has discovered that he can bounce and use his feet to push the wheels and move around the room. He loves sitting up in it and looking around at us, the TV and anything else he can see.


He is one cool dude sitting in his little hot rod!




His smile just warms my HEART every time I see it!
He has developed the sweetest belly laugh and my little boy is quite the little flirt!
He looks at people, smiles and then turns and buries his sweet little face!
Oh so happy!

1 comment:

  1. hehe! So cute! I love his little gummy smile! :) Enjoy it cause it totally changes when those teeth poke through! Still cute with teeth of course..but those gum-smiles are so precious.

    ReplyDelete