Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!





HAPPY THANKSGIVING
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day yesterday with both mine and Chad's families :) Chad took some awesome pictures with our new camera! Thanks to both our parents, Jenn and Doug and Lainey and Mort for the great early Christmas gift! We can't wait to capture some pictures of our new bundle when he arrives. Chad had fun getting the kids to make faces at him on the trampoline.
Chad also got George to "pose" for some fun pictures :)
The "Aftermath" as Chad calls it :)

We had some AMAZING food and GREAT TIMES with all of the family!! We are just a few days from Seamus joining all the craziness!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like I found your blog just in time! Is baby here yet? I love his name - Seamus Knox - very strong. :) I'm so happy to have found your blog (by accident looking at Lindzey and Ben's...I forget you are a "Gilbert" and just snooped and thought "hey! I know her!" lol. Now I can see pictures of baby when he comes! :) I love the blog world and check it often (and of course we have one of our own for all of baby Jet's followers. lol.) so make sure to keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete