Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting Closer

We are quickly approaching Seamus' due date and I am beginning to wonder if we are really ready...or if we will ever be :) We have finished up the last bits of the nursery. We bought some letters to spell out Seamus' name and Chad has painted them and hung them up! I cannot wait for the semester to wrap up! I only have 3 weeks of classes left (and about 3 1/2 weeks until Seamus' due date). We have started our Christmas shopping since waiting isn't really an option this year!! I have also started making some hats and other fun stuff for Christmas gifts and just for fun. I will get some pictures up of them as soon as I can. Chad and I are both looking into selling our cars for cars that are a bit bigger... We love our cars, we have found they just don't fit car seats so comfortably :) We also still have our house on the market and are hoping that traffic will pick up after the first of the year. I can't believe how fast time has passed and that we are so close to getting to hold our baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment