Sunday, October 11, 2009

32 Weeks Pregnant

Wow! 32 weeks pregnant only 8 more to go! Starting to get more tired as the days fly by. Between work and school I am trying to get in as much sleep as possible before our little Seamus arrives!! I can't wait to see his sweet face and hold him! We love him so much already!

We are getting all of the finishing touches done in his room. I am having a baby shower at the end of October and I can't wait to spend sometime with friends before our little bundle arrives!! Life has changed so much already and it is only going to change more!! We can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Just catchin' up on the Gilberts. And y'all I'm so sorry about the tree! I know that was a mess! I'm thinkin' about y'all and hoping that everything goes smoothly...house, baby, and all! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete